From choosing a major to mapping a path to graduation, Student Services (246 EB) provides a variety of services to undergraduate students. Advisors are available to assist with the following:
- Providing information about the programs within the College of Engineering
- Helping students with registration, graduation requirements and University Core requirements
- Completing and signing Academic Improvement Plan (AIP)
- Referring students to academic resources available on campus and clarifying policies and procedures
- Connecting students with the college career counselors
Contact Student Services
246 Engineering Building
Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday-Friday
Appointments: 9 AM - 4 PM Monday-Friday (Closed for campus devotional Tuesdays from 10:45 AM - 12:15 PM)
Walk-in Policy: In general, Student Services welcomes walk-ins during standard hours. Visitors are welcome to visit with a full-time academic advisor without an appointment if an advisor is available. Many questions can be answered by student advisors who staff the Student Services front desk.
- An appointment is not necessary to complete an Academic Improvement Plan (AIP). This can be done in person, over email, or on the phone.
- An appointment is not necessary to change your major or minor, to request that your spouse walks with you at graduation, or for other similar procedures.