The College of Engineering sponsors a number of student academic associations. We encourage all students to get involved!
- Societies, academic associations, and professional organizations give students great opportunities for networking and for hands-on learning.
- Student organizations provide opportunities to be in leadership positions where you are able to work together with fellow students.
- Enhance your talents and abilities in your area of study.
- Develop a sense of belonging with your peers.
- Contribute locally and internationally in programs that will improve your future.