Recruit from BYU Engineering
Check out our rankings and what sets our students apart.
Advertising in the BYU College of Engineering
Department channels are the most direct way to advertise to students. To advertise to targeted groups or specific departments, contact the department directly.
Events or opportunities relevant to a significant majority of College of Engineering students can be advertised in the following ways:
- Digital display screen (TV) signage (CB, EB, SNLB, CTB) - see requirements below
- Student newsletter inclusion (Monthly, first school day of month) - send by last week of month
- Posters (Bulletin boards and CB poster wall) - 8.5x11" or 24x36" unmounted, by availability
- Social media ( Facebook , Instagram )
For other advertising questions, email the Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org .
Digital Display Screen (TV) Advertisements
Events or opportunities relevant to the majority of College of Engineering students can be advertised using the College TV screens in public areas of the CB, EB, SNLB, and CTB. Submission form is below. To advertise to specific majors, contact the department directly.
Submit your 1920x1080p .jpeg advertisement via the form below at least 5 business days before you want the ad to start running. The ad will run for one week.
- The average view time is less than 5 seconds. Make sure text is clear, concise, and easy to read from afar. The less text, the better.
- Format: .jpg.
- Size: 1920 x 1080 pixels. If using PowerPoint to create your ad, change the dimensions under page setup to 26.67 in. x 15 in. before designing.
Download template options here.