Toggle ItemAdvertising in the College of EngineeringEvents or opportunities relevant to a significant majority of College of Engineering students can be advertised in the following ways:
- Digital display screen (TV) signage (CB, EB, SNLB, CTB) - see requirements below
- Student newsletter inclusion (Monthly, first school day of month) - send by last week of month
- Posters (Bulletin boards and CB poster wall) - 8.5x11" or 24x36" unmounted, by availability
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram)
To advertise to targeted groups or specific departments, contact the department directly.
For digital display requirements and submission, see below. For other advertising questions, email the Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toggle ItemDigital Display (TV) Screen Requirements
To submit a TV advertisement:
- Submit your advertisement no later than 5 business days before the ad's start date to email@example.com. These ads will be displayed on College-owned monitors in the CB, EB, SNLB, and CTB. To advertise to targeted groups or specific departments, contact the department directly.
- Indicate target audience/majors and preferred start/end dates
The college communications team reserves the right to edit or request changes to submitted advertisements to increase clarity. Unless indicated otherwise, the ad will run for one week leading up to the event date/deadline (if applicable). Exceptions, if requested, will be made at the discretion of the communications team.
Download template options here.
- Format: .jpg. Please also send the original, editable file in .psd,.ppt, etc. in case minor changes need to be made
- Size: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Resolution: At least 150 ppi (If using PowerPoint to create your ad, change the dimensions under page setup to 26.67 in. x 15 in. before designing)
- Text can easily be read within 5 seconds or less
- Error free; double-check spelling, dates, times and locations
- Images: High-resolution photos and artwork so images do not appear stretched or pixelated
- RGB color - not CMYK